feed format sigpro is not working

Feedburner format

Sep 2, 2016, 7:06:53 PM9/2/16
to General Services
I want to include the JS version of this feed in my website, but the format=sigpro is not returning in JS format.

This is the url I am trying to include:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/greedyAssociates?format=sigpro

This is js code I have to call the RSS feed.

All other feeds covert the feed into JS , while giving format=sigpro : eg: http://feeds.feedburner.com/blogspot/bVDtI?format=sigpro.

Please help me understand why this url 'http://feeds.feedburner.com/greedyAssociates?format=sigpro' alone  is not working .

Thanks

michal...@secretescapes.com

Aug 20, 2018, 7:50:36 AM8/20/18
to General Services
I had similar issue. I figured out that you have to set up the feed by "Publicize" tab. After saving changes it's started to work.