Can't export email subscriber list

marketin...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2015, 1:39:55 PM8/12/15
to General Services
From this link - https://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/emailsyndication?divToShow=subscriptionMgmt&id=vjeapj78rrh8ocubuq0vtcirds I have no options to export my subscriber list. I have other blogs, and the option appears underneath the information in the attached screenshot. Please help.

Thanks,
Miranda
feedburner list export.png

Matti nescio

Aug 12, 2015, 4:51:17 PM8/12/15
to General Services
Based on the screenshot, looks more like a FeedBlitz issue.

If the list of email subscribers does not appear on your FeedBlitz
account, no promises o what would happen if you were to press
the Deactivate button in the bottom right of your screenshot.

marketin...@gmail.com

Aug 20, 2015, 2:37:32 PM8/20/15
to General Services
Thanks!