Feedburner Password Recovery

13 visningar

Sal Rondack

oläst,
20 apr. 2016 11:42:152016-04-20
till General Services
One of our libraries has not logged into its Feedburner account in a very long time.
For this reason, we have unfortunately lost access to it with the switch to google.
It is still linked to a non-google email account.
It recognizes the email address, but when I try to recover the password, it doesn't identity the answer as correct.
Hitting "Unsubscribe" does not work for our users. Ideally, we'd like to recover the email subscriber list & halt the emails.
There is no Google Technical phone or email Support for this product-- only this forum.
How can I recover access to this account, or halt the email updates to subscribers?  Thank you.
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra
0 nya meddelanden