GeekBeat.tv taken over by geekslife

Darren Page

Apr 24, 2015, 12:27:12 AM4/24/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
I think it is wrong that geekslife has taken over GeekBeat.tv podcast feed. Any ways of getting this fixed?

Matti nescio

Apr 24, 2015, 4:48:12 AM4/24/15
On Friday, 24 April 2015 07:27:12 UTC+3, Darren Page wrote:
I think it is wrong that geekslife has taken over GeekBeat.tv podcast feed. Any ways of getting this fixed?

And what does their choice of doing http://geekbeat.tv/geek-beat-returns/  hve to do with Feedburner ?

The final episode of GeekBeat.TV aired on March 27, 2015 with Petrucci posting a video the next day explaining the retirement of GeekBeat.TV and the introduction of her newest project, Geeks Life

Darren Page

Apr 29, 2015, 7:32:43 PM4/29/15
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
http://feeds.feedburner.com/geekbeat or http://feeds.feedburner.com/geekbeat.tv takes you to geekslife feeds. Shouldn't it still go to geakbeat? Shouldn't http://feeds.feedburner.com/geekslife take you to geekslife?

Matti nescio

Apr 29, 2015, 8:35:38 PM4/29/15
On Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 2:32:43 AM UTC+3, Darren Page wrote:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/geekbeat or http://feeds.feedburner.com/geekbeat.tv takes you to geekslife feeds. Shouldn't it still go to geakbeat? Shouldn't http://feeds.feedburner.com/geekslife take you to geekslife?

Clearly you didn't read http://geekbeat.tv/geek-beat-returns/ - even though you may even have posted a comment there.
Since we are no longer in control of [...] the old GeekBeat.TV social feeds we can’t address any questions or concerns about those being switched.

And they are linking to their new feedburner feed URL at the top : http://feeds.feedburner.com/geekbeatblog

How is it surprising that when Cali decided to retire geekbeat.tv, she would want to transfer the existing
subscribers right over to geekslife ?