importing csv file of subscribers into feedburner

br...@allerkids.com

Jul 27, 2011, 1:35:21 PM7/27/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
I have a csv file of customers who would like to follow my blog. Do I
need to enter each email individually on the blog or is there a way to
import all the contact info by csv into my new feedburner acct?

Phil Hollows, FeedBlitz Founder

Jul 27, 2011, 11:01:42 PM7/27/11
to FeedBurner Help Group - General Services
There's no email subscriber import at FeedBurner. You have to do all
this by hand or use a premium service that does allow verified
imports.

Thanks

Phil Hollows
Founder
FeedBlitz, LLC
http://kb.feedblitz.com/article/AA-00444

Lori Elliott

Jan 19, 2013, 10:23:33 AM1/19/13
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Phil,
How do you do it by hand?  I am to the point that I will do ANYTHING to get my contacts back to feedburner but I am at a loss at how to do it.
Thanks,
Lori

Summer Morris

Aug 27, 2013, 1:13:50 PM8/27/13
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I found an eHow thread that said to email a CSV of your subscribers directly to Feedburner to update your list. Here's the link: http://www.ehow.com/how_8562764_import-clients-feedburner.html

Hope it helps you!
Summer

Stergios karakostas

Apr 29, 2014, 4:43:06 AM4/29/14
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Thankz, i emaild them 'feed...@feedburner.com', whating for answer,

Carl Thomas

May 9, 2014, 1:37:18 PM5/9/14
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
Email on that page no longer works. Search of the net comes up with nothing....

nisha sharma

Jan 22, 2013, 1:17:27 AM1/22/13
to feedburne...@googlegroups.com
sorry I don't have answer this question because I have no good knowledge about this quesion!

picnic spots in delhi  picnic spots near delhi
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

FlirtyKaren

Oct 22, 2017, 6:22:25 AM10/22/17
to General Services
I need help with this too on my website for Naija Newsnigerian newspapers, Nigerian newspapers today and Nigeria News Today

jamb...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2017, 10:58:26 AM10/28/17
to General Services
I really need this too, I have a lot of mails for <a href="http://jambito.com.ng/blog/author/ejude44/">jambito</a>
And even<a href="http://jambito.com.ng/blog/waec-exam-to-hold-on-september-4th/">jambito naija</a>
Message has been deleted

Imo Chinweizu

Mar 27, 2018, 10:48:06 PM3/27/18
to General Services
I need the feature for my website also MyWay NG

Akudu Bright

Jul 7, 2018, 6:46:53 AM7/7/18
to General Services
How can i improve my website Mp3 downloads with this service?
Some times i wish i could mail people some music albums but its tough!

Informagenie

Jan 22, 2019, 9:53:01 AM1/22/19
to General Services
I would like to know how to import csv file into feedburner of my site (site de streaming) but it tooks already two day I'm wondering how to do. Any help is welcome !
Message has been deleted

Marvy Derma

Feb 15, 2019, 3:20:53 PM2/15/19
to General Services
please i need help too, how do i import csv into my feedburner account School News