Help!

Ugochi Oritsejolomisan

Nov 25, 2016, 5:40:16 AM11/25/16
to General Services
I keep getting the feedback "The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled" Am I missing something?
What is:
My feed I?
My feed Url?

Matti nescio

Nov 25, 2016, 5:49:39 AM11/25/16
to General Services
On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 12:40:16 PM UTC+2, Ugochi Oritsejolomisan wrote:
My feed I?
My feed Url?

You'd have to post those Feed Details here.

I keep getting the feedback "The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled" Am I missing something?

But the subscribe by email gadget at the bottom of the blog is attempting to use

Ugochi Oritsejolomisan

Nov 25, 2016, 5:56:12 AM11/25/16
to General Services
Thanks Matti,

Please how do I solve that?

My feed details are:

Ugochi Oritsejolomisan

Nov 25, 2016, 6:00:10 AM11/25/16
to General Services
Thanks Matti,
Please how can I solve that?

Ugochi Oritsejolomisan

Nov 25, 2016, 6:14:50 AM11/25/16
to General Services
Thanks Matti,

Please how do I solve that?

The one on the footer I have resolved but the fancy on on the home page side bar is still giving the error message.

My feed details are:

Matti nescio

Nov 25, 2016, 6:17:43 AM11/25/16
to General Services
On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 1:14:50 PM UTC+2, Ugochi Oritsejolomisan wrote:
the fancy on on the home page side bar is still giving the error message.

I see you're fixing as we speak. Moments ago, it had no feed uri specified at all.
Right now it's using NqzC , when it needs ugochi-jolomi/NqzC .

Ugochi Oritsejolomisan

Nov 25, 2016, 7:58:15 AM11/25/16
to General Services
Okay, let me put that in.