Enclosures created just fine on episodes 1-8. Now, with 9 and 10 I've had major issues despite doing nothing differently.

Yuku Dukes

Jan 27, 2014, 11:47:08 PM1/27/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
http://feeds.feedburner.com/wewearthering

Basically what the title says. 1 - 8 were no problem. Nine gave me issues until I inserted an additional hyperlink to the podcast into the post.

Episode 10 won't do anything at all. I've tried every format that's worked in the past - still can't get the thing to create an enclosure.

I see others on here within the past couple of months who have had the same issue but no solution posted. Please help - I'm extremely frustrated.

Daniel Zafran

Jul 1, 2014, 6:46:24 PM7/1/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I'm having the same problem right now.  I see you got your problem fixed.  How did you do it?