Enclosure always says length="-1"?

J. M.

Apr 5, 2015, 4:03:31 PM4/5/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Naturally, this is causing exceptions.
The audio still there and works with some podcatchers, but, crucially, the feed does not validate.

I've tried a number of solutions, including starting a new feed with nothing in it except the mp3 I'm trying to podcast.
But:
Every time, without fail, it lists the lengths as -1.

Feedburner won't let me manually edit the XML to fix this, nor will the blog where the feed is being originated.

What do I need to do to fix this, other than not use Google products? Do I need to disable Smartcast? Do I need to manually write up the XML?

Maks Verver

Apr 8, 2015, 5:58:00 AM4/8/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi J. M.

What's the source feed URL for your Podcast? Does it contain the correct enclosure length?

 - Maks.