Not showing amount of views

Freja Scott

Feb 23, 2016, 9:12:05 AM2/23/16
to Podcasting
I upload my podcast to Soundcloud and to iTunes, and use Feedburner to monitor my views on iTunes. However, it says that I have a lot less views than I know I have, I have seen people listening to it and subscribe, but when I log onto Feedburner it says that we only have two subscribers and hardly any views. What do I do?

Hannah Mumby

Apr 27, 2016, 5:28:35 AM4/27/16
to Podcasting
I am also having this problem - I'm really confused by it. Would be good to know what's going on here. This is really the whole reason I started using feedburner - to see how many people are listening to and downloading the podcast, and if that's not working properly then that's a big issue in my opinion!

aussie guys

Jul 22, 2016, 4:31:17 AM7/22/16
to Podcasting
Hey Freja,
Have you had a reply or worked out what is happening? I am having the same issue!
Cheers,
AJ

aussie guys

Jul 22, 2016, 4:31:43 AM7/22/16