iTunes Only Shows Last 100 Episodes of Podcast

Marcus Parks

Feb 20, 2017, 4:57:51 PM2/20/17
to Podcasting
My podcast has over 250 episodes, yet on iTunes it only displays the last 100 episodes exactly. I pinged the feed here on Feedburner but nothing seems to change. I've found that on some podcasting apps, my podcast's entire catalog is available but on others, it is only 100.

What could be the issue here?

sh...@kzsu.stanford.edu

Apr 6, 2017, 11:37:31 PM4/6/17
to Podcasting
I've had a similar problem!! I have 18 podcasts, yet only the most recent 10 appear on my feed. Frustrating

Nikolay Chilikov

Apr 29, 2017, 2:29:37 PM4/29/17
to Podcasting
Similar problem for me, every time only one last episode shown on itunes...