Date discrepancies between blogger and feedburner.

Michael Kelso

May 2, 2014, 3:41:35 PM5/2/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to set up a collective feed for my podcasting network with all the old episodes on it. In blogger, I have set the publish date to when the podcasts were originally released to try and keep them in order. However, in Feedburner the dates show up as when I posted them even though they are listed in order. This causes iTunes to place them out of order. Other feed readers put them in the correct order because I suppose they do not use this date.

My question then is... Do you know of a way to change the "Posted Date" in Feedburner?

Here is our feed if you need to see it:

and here is the blogger site:

Danman

May 25, 2014, 4:27:54 PM5/25/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Use this format to have the feed/iTunes use the publish date and order (rather than last updated date/order):

Michael Kelso

Jan 13, 2015, 3:48:54 PM1/13/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Danman! I think that worked.

Gomer Deyhim

Nov 27, 2015, 2:23:24 PM11/27/15
to Podcasting
Im new to podcasting. I recently setup feedburner with iTunes and it worked. But i need to change the order of the episodes so that they will show correctly in iTunes. I don't know what to do with this script. I cant seem to find any option in feedburner witch to change the posting date. Can you tell me ?

Ramtin Gomer Deyhim

May 9, 2021, 8:31:11 PM5/9/21
to Podcasting

How do i combine  ?alt=rss&orderby=published with ?max-results=150

Ramtin Gomer Deyhim

May 10, 2021, 7:40:58 AM5/10/21
to Podcasting
/default?alt=rss&orderby=published&max-results=150

this works