Feedburner Not Updated With New Content

Sebastian C.

Apr 4, 2014, 9:36:42 AM4/4/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
My feed hasn't been updating for the past few days; therefore, new episodes of my podcast aren't updating to iTunes or other syndication sources. When I try to resync my feed I receive these two error messages:

  • There is an issue that must be addressed with your source feed for the feed "The Walking Dead Enthusiasts Podcast"
  • Your feed filesize is larger than 512K. You need to reduce its size in order for FeedBurner to process it. Tips for controlling feed file size with Blogger can be found in Tech Tips on FeedBurner Forums, our support site.
I've tried to update the number of posts that show up in my feed from 100 to 50, but whenever I try to update I receive this error message:
  • Timeout while fetching the feed.

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!