Aweber, Feedburner, Youtube

Troy Anderson

Jan 16, 2015, 12:04:46 AM1/16/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I have a quick prob not sure what or how to fix.

I had a feed of a youtube playlist setup as feed via feedburner everything was going pretty something
until some time in Nov '14 and it quit updating in my email distribution systems Aweber.

Any tips, tricks are thoughts on getting back in biz

Maks Verver

Jan 27, 2015, 9:38:40 AM1/27/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi Troy.

I have no immediate tips, but it might help if you post both the source feed URL and the burned feed URL (http://feeds.feedburner.com/SOMETHING), so we can check if there is anything obviously wrong with them.

 - Maks.

Troy Anderson

Jan 27, 2015, 11:43:16 AM1/27/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Maks

Thanks for the follow-up

This is the feed via feed burner: http://feeds.feedburner.com/KettlebellWod

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, the feed worked with feed burner for quite awhile until approx 11/2014 then it stopped.

I was use the feed to as an auto-responder that went at via the Aweber mail distribution service

Thank you

Troy

Maks Verver

Jan 28, 2015, 9:12:29 AM1/28/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi Troy,

The burned feed has the same content as the source feed, and both contain recent items, so that's good.

One unusual thing, is that it looks like you configured FeedBurner to convert your feed to Atom 0.3 format (the source feed is Atom 1.0.) Did you do this on purpose? If not, try turning this feature off for your feed. (You can deactivate this feature in the FeedBurner control panel. Under the Optimize tab, click on the "Convert Format Burner" service, then click the "Deactivate" button on the right.)

 - Maks.