Play Now Button Not Showing in Feed

Mary Vasquez

Jan 9, 2015, 9:25:53 AM1/9/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
My feed is not displaying a Play Now icon/button for the majority of the posts. There is one post that has the button but I would like it to be included in all of them. I can see in the XML of the feed that the enclosures are repeated in the posts that DON'T have the Play Now button but I can't figure out why they repeated or if that's even the issue. In WordPress, the posts all look identical, so I can't figure out what could be causing the difference. Is there any way to get the button to show on the other posts?