im having two big issues here (forgot log in info, feed is limiting episodes, etc)

17 weergaven
Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

richard A

ongelezen,
20 jul 2015, 22:11:0720-07-2015
aan feedburner...@googlegroups.com
My primary issue right now is that feedburner is limiting the number of episodes to ten. I tried googling a solution to this but the only thing I could find required me to log into feedburner to adjust settings. I cannot do this because I do not remember the login information required for my account. http://feeds.feedburner.com/IShouldBeSleepingPodcasts
I tried using all the gmail accounts I have as well as secondary ones, and even searched through those accounts for information but no luck :( how can i retrieve my information for feedburner first and foremost, and after that is there a good tutorial to changing the limit that feedburner sets? thanks!

Matti nescio

ongelezen,
21 jul 2015, 07:54:4221-07-2015
On Tuesday, July 21, 2015 at 5:11:07 AM UTC+3, richard A wrote:
I tried googling a solution to this but the only thing I could find required me to log into feedburner to adjust settings.

did you notice that it was specifically for Blogger ?

Your issue is that you've left your Wordpress syndication settings at the default 10 posts,
therefore https://ish0uldbesleeping.wordpress.com/feed/ only has 10 posts,
when Wordpress supports setting it up to 50.

richard A

ongelezen,
21 jul 2015, 08:55:2421-07-2015
aan feedburner...@googlegroups.com
the support I found was specifically for feedburner. but if its a Wordpress issue then I will look into that, thank you.

richard A

ongelezen,
21 jul 2015, 08:56:3321-07-2015
aan feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I would still like to be able to access my feedburner account as well, for the sake of accessibility.
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen
0 nieuwe berichten