Feedburner removes first 2 episodes of our podcast!

Shazam Cast

Jul 31, 2014, 12:35:39 AM7/31/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Running into some trouble with my feedburner podcast feed.

The feed is hosted on a wordpress blog, through the automatic wordpress podcast feed feature. This is running smoothly, and has been for the past couple of weeks.
Just released episode 12, and checked the iTunes store to find to my surprise the first two episodes have disappeared. I checked in FeedBurner and found the same.

Double-checked my Wordpress Blog to make sure, and the content is still there. I have taken previous advice and added
"/feeds/posts/default?max-results=500" to the end of my Original Feed address. Have tried pinging Feedburner. No use so far. Please help!

Matti Nescio

Jul 31, 2014, 5:39:54 AM7/31/14
On Thursday, 31 July 2014 07:35:39 UTC+3, Shazam Cast wrote:
Double-checked my Wordpress Blog to make sure, and the content is still there. I have taken previous advice and added
"/feeds/posts/default?max-results=500" to the end of my Original Feed address.

Why would you think adding a Blogger Feed paramater to a Wordpress Feed URL would have any effect,
other than possibly breaking it ?

Does the Orignal Wordpress Feed have only 10 posts to begin with ?

CPL Poker Podcast

Oct 29, 2014, 7:53:43 PM10/29/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I had the same problem on Wordpress.
Looks like the default setting for feed posts is "10 most recent".
Go to Settings
Reading Settings
Syndication Feeds...and adjust this up from 10.  Looks to me like the max is 50.
Hope this helps!
CPL Poker Podcast