Using Feedburner with Blogger for Itunes

Varol

Mar 30, 2017, 5:32:35 PM3/30/17
to Podcasting
Hi I'm trying to make the blogger RSS suitable for itunes podcast requirements.

When I try to submit to itunes I got a few problems first I cannot change the language

The episode durations are 0 minutes since there is no itunes duration tag in feedburner.

And one episode has wrong date but it's my least worry right now.

I'm hosting the audio files, it would be very nice to find a free RSS service that fulfils itunes podcast tags.

Thanks.

Eddy Izm

Jul 3, 2017, 3:59:20 PM7/3/17
to Podcasting
I'm having the same issue with a new video podcast. Length shows 0 but not sure where to fix?

worshipsess...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2017, 5:34:43 PM7/8/17
to Podcasting
Same problem here, duration "0". And there's no way to manually enter any info in the original XML file. Would be great if FeedBurner would add duration tag in the SmartCast tool

Robert Thurlow

Jul 22, 2017, 9:28:56 PM7/22/17
to Podcasting
I'm not trying to do anything with iTunes, just setting up a bridge to get recordings from my machine to my iPhone via RSSRadio.
I was following this article:  https://www.lifewire.com/make-podcast-feed-from-blogger-1616434

The length of zero is in my way as well, I think.  I can see the articles I post, but I can't ever access the audio files.

Rob T