iTunes duration

cfalken

Dec 10, 2007, 1:50:46 PM12/10/07
to Podcasting

Do you know what is wrong? Thanks

christopherreddick

Dec 11, 2007, 5:00:06 PM12/11/07
to Podcasting
I urge you to read this document in it's entirety.

http://www.apple.com/itunes/store/podcaststechspecs.html

There are a whole slew of Itunes specific tags you can include.

cfalken

Dec 11, 2007, 5:43:53 PM12/11/07
to Podcasting
I figured it out.

Thanks

rais...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2017, 12:06:34 PM6/27/17
to Podcasting
Can you share what you figured out?  I'm having trouble figuring out how to add the duration tag.  It's the one thing I'm missing.

worshipsess...@gmail.com

Jul 8, 2017, 5:41:37 PM7/8/17
to Podcasting
Same here! I know where to enter the duration in the XML file, but FeedBurner wont let me edit it manually.

- Here's the code if you have your own XML file:

Include the file length in bytes with each episode enclosure item: <enclosure url="http://www.yourhost.com/episode1.mp3" length="25209836" type="audio/mpeg" />
(you probably need to get the bytes info from the audio file properties)

Please advice if anyone knows whether I can manually edit FeedBurner XML

Alessio

Oct 20, 2018, 1:50:54 PM10/20/18
to Podcasting
Having the same issue here! Please help - cannot find any solutions anywhere...