Podcast Feed not updating to iTunes or Stitcher/Windows Service

TheDaytripperTV

Aug 22, 2017, 9:06:41 AM8/22/17
to Podcasting
We recently redesigned our website. We changed the location of where the podcasts are stored on the server and the location of the feed. We use FeedBurner to manage the feed and RSS feed that is supplied to all the services to update from. the FeedBurner feed URL did NOT change. However, when we updated the site, I did not update the source feed from the site in FeedBurner right away. Once I updated it, it shows current podcasts on the FeedBurner feed list/site (http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheDaytripperPodcasts) BUT not updating in iTunes nor showing in Stitcher.

Suggestions???

Wide Ruled Podcast

Dec 7, 2017, 6:28:36 PM12/7/17
to Podcasting
I'm having a similar problem. Although, in this case, nothing has changed at all. Feedburner feed matches my website. My most recent episode isn't appearing on iTunes. :(

Joerg Droege

Jan 18, 2018, 4:07:15 PM1/18/18
to Podcasting
Check with a validator if an illigal sign is in the feed e.g. caused by an episode description. e.,g. we had an ampersand in it.

you can use https://validator.w3.org

However there will be a "self" reference error but the podcast services ignore this error