my FeedBurner feed isn't up-to-date with my Original Feed.

Amy O

Jan 2, 2015, 7:21:52 AM1/2/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
pls i need help my FeedBurner feed isn't up-to-date with my Original Feed.
my blog is www.amyshowblog.com and feed address is www.amyshowblog.com/feed thanks as i await your reply

Amy O

Jan 2, 2015, 7:22:53 AM1/2/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
not to forget i have pinged it but still there is no change
Message has been deleted

Maks Verver

Jan 5, 2015, 7:57:39 AM1/5/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi Amy,

There are some weird things going on with your webserver configuration.
In order for your site to work properly, please make sure that the HTTP responses to HEAD and GET requests are consistent, and that the final URL serves the feed content correctly. In the meantime, you may be able to get FeedBurner to work if you make sure that you use http://www.amyshowblog.com/feed as your source feed URL, instead of http://www.amyshowblog.com/feed/.

 - Maks.

Matti Nescio

Jan 5, 2015, 8:00:39 PM1/5/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Also, disable W3 Total Cache for your feed URLs.

kristina

May 5, 2015, 12:18:48 PM5/5/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Did you come up with a solution for this? i m facing the same problem.