Can't upload podcast to iTunes once I've created a Feedburner link...

Victoria Begin

Jun 1, 2016, 10:27:26 AM6/1/16
to Podcasting
So I've successfully uploaded my podcast to Google Play Podcasts but iTunes continues to reject it, saying "Can't download episodes from your feed". The podcast has a home on my Wordpress site and contains the necessary tags and RSS feed.

I've contacted Apple and they ran through a list of steps I've already done (including using a third-party validation service, http://feedvalidator.org, to diagnose problems, which I did and had no issues at all). They told me to reach out to Feedburner to see what the validation problem might be, so here I am! Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might be the problem? Has anyone encountered issues with uploading podcasts from Feedburner to iTunes?

Thanks for any help you can provide!! :)