Only last 10 or episodes appearing in feed

Alex Turner

Jun 29, 2016, 9:33:44 AM6/29/16
to Podcasting
Hi all,

I can only see the last 10 or so episodes in my feed. It's not too big (10kb!), but can't think of why it's not showing up.

Thank you for any help,
-Alex

Alex Turner

Jun 29, 2016, 12:19:42 PM6/29/16
to Podcasting
Aha, found the badger. It was a wordpress blog with an automatic generated feed. Within settings > reading there was an option to show only the 10 most recent posts. Changed that to max (150) and problem resolved (well, until we get more than 150 episode, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it!)

skb

Jun 30, 2016, 7:07:04 AM6/30/16
to Podcasting
thanks for both of these -- the problem AND the solution!
Sarah