Newbie looking to figure out what she's doing wrong!

Megan

May 5, 2016, 4:12:02 PM5/5/16
to Podcasting
Hi all,

I'm brand new at podcasting and XML and all the techonolgy involved in getting a feed into iTunes so apologies in advance!

I created a feed in SoundCloud originally and set that up to connect to iTunes. Success! My image, title, and episodes were going up to iTunes seamlessly.
Then learned that I'd only be able to upload 3 hours worth of episodes. So I decided to upload all of the episodes to Google Drive and created a Blogger site to host them.

Blogger Feed:

Then I created a feedburner feed so I can get some stats

After this I put the Feedburner Feed url into the "Subscriber Redirect" area of my Soundcloud. What I expected was for Itunes to go to soundcloud for my feed and be redirected to Feedburner and pick up all four episodes which were in my Blogger feed.

Unfortunately, this didn't work. Itunes showed no episodes and replaced the owner name with "nor...@blogger.com" The icon wasn't available. (The icon thing I understand - Feedburner won't let me use a google drive URL to host my image so I would expect itunes to not pick this up.)

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong and how to fix it on Feedburner/Blogger?

tl;dr
___
1) Feedburner feed is not sending my episodes to iTunes, despite the feed passing in the Feed Validator and showing them correctly in the "view my feed" area of Feedburner
2) How do I change the email address to display my actual email address? Where is Feedburner pulling this nor...@blogger.com from?

Megan

May 5, 2016, 4:23:50 PM5/5/16
to Podcasting