Feed Burner suddenly can't see my xml on dropbox?

Conservative Yoda

Jun 29, 2014, 1:28:29 PM6/29/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Getting error 400, feedvalidator seems to have no trouble finding it but feedburner won't burn the feed anymore. any ideas?

Reach HOP

Jul 17, 2014, 9:51:31 PM7/17/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I am having the same issue. I haven't found a solutions yet.

Abhilash Tomer

Jul 25, 2014, 3:03:00 AM7/25/14

On Friday, July 18, 2014 7:21:31 AM UTC+5:30, Reach HOP wrote:
I am having the same issue. I haven't found a solutions yet.

please help <A href="http://www.eidmubarakwishes2014i.com/">Eid Mubarak Wishes 2014</A>

Dan

Jul 28, 2014, 10:40:51 PM7/28/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Same thing here. Does it have something to do with https?

Matti Nescio

Jul 31, 2014, 5:44:26 AM7/31/14
On Tuesday, 29 July 2014 05:40:51 UTC+3, Dan wrote:
Same thing here. Does it have something to do with https?

In that it's not possible to use https feed URLs as the Original Feed in Feedburner,
and dropbox may be redirecting all http requests to https ?

Dan

Jul 31, 2014, 12:19:11 PM7/31/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, that's what I'm saying (though I probably should have just said it). I was hoping somebody with more authority than myself would be able to confirm and maybe suggest a solution.

Matti Nescio

Jul 31, 2014, 12:58:16 PM7/31/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Well , one known workaround is to use Yahoo Pipes between any https feeds and feedburner.

Dan

Jul 31, 2014, 1:53:37 PM7/31/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hey, that worked, thanks. Took me a bit to figure out Pipes but it looks like it's going to work.

Anyone else looking for a solution this worked for me:
  1. Go to pipes.yahoo.com and click "Create a pipe" (you need a Yahoo! account)
  2. Under Sources on the left side, choose Fetch Feed and put in your feed url.
  3. Connect the Fetch Feed to the Pipe Output (click and drag between the circles on the edge of the the boxes)
  4. Click Save, then click Run Pipe
  5. Then click "Get an RSS" (you might need to click on your "pipe" first)
  6. Copy the url and past it into Feedburner, make sure to change https to http
There might be an intermediate step here or there that I left out but it should be self-explanatory.