"Can't download episodes from your feed"

Frank Marasco

Nov 23, 2015, 9:16:58 AM11/23/15
to Podcasting
Hello!

I'm getting the message "can't download episodes from your feed" when I submit to Itunes. I previously was getting an error message about cover art, so I re-sized that, but now receive that error message.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Blue Birdy

Feb 9, 2016, 12:29:11 PM2/9/16
to Podcasting
I am also having this problem. http://feeds.feedburner.com/SoYeahFeminism

I am using tumblr as my original feed. I understand that makes it a bit more complicated. Still. Any help appreciated.

Blue Birdy

Feb 9, 2016, 5:20:10 PM2/9/16
to Podcasting
I should also mention that feed burner pod medic gives me the error saying: Content Type reported: text/html; charset=utf-8
Media enclosure not created because: The content type returned from your host server was a text type, not a binary media type. Podcast content should always return a binary media type, such as audio/mpeg for audio, or video/mpeg for video.

No matter if I post the podcast as audio or as a link in text, it does not work.