SoundCloud/Feedburner/iTunes error message: We had difficulty downloading episodes from your feed

er...@reel9productions.com

Nov 17, 2014, 4:04:07 PM11/17/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I cannot for the life of me figure out what's wrong here.   The RSS feed is valid, my picture was the right size.  I don't know if this is an issue with iTunes, with SoundCloud, or Feedburner.  My head is spinning and would appreciate the help!

Here is my feed:http://feeds.feedburner.com/soundcloud/rZMn

The Egg Carton

Jun 8, 2015, 3:33:38 PM6/8/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I have had the same problem, and feeling sufficiently frustrated by it. It seems that I will ditch Soundcloud and move on, get our RSS somewhere else to resolve this problem.

Here's what the Soundcloud help had to say to me:
Thanks for taking the time to write back in regarding this.

It looks as if the information provided to you previously was related to submitting a podcast to iTunes and so this wouldn't have actually of served your purposes in this respect, apologies.

However, having looked at your RSS feed here there doesn't appear to be anything wrong with this, there are no faults with the feed in this sense.

Essentially, we're only able to provide support with certain issues when it comes to the RSS feed, as it appears functional and your episode is present within the feed etc. I'm afraid we're not really able to provide any further assistance in terms of an issue that is occurring with a separate stats tracing service such as Feedburner. As this is a separate service It's not possible for me to comment definitively on what the problem with that service might be.

Again, the RSS feed from our side appears to be completely functional so it would appear to be an issue or setting that would need to be resolved from the Feedburner side.

Sorry that were not able to help any further with this.

-The Egg Carton Podcast