Feeds are in reverse chronological order

Paul Church

Oct 31, 2016, 2:10:43 PM10/31/16
to Podcasting
My posts are showing up with the oldest on top. You must scroll all the way to the bottom to get the latest episode. I can't figure out how to fix this.

Help?

Paul

Morgan Overton

Jan 31, 2017, 12:41:46 AM1/31/17
to Podcasting
Hi Paul,

We encountered the same problem when we first started our Podcast. We had to go into each one of our posts in Blogger.com and edit the date that they were published and the time. We chose to post them on the days they were spoken, and then we used 8:00 AM. After pushing the feed through to iTunes, 72 hours later it was updated in the correct order. We had reached out to iTunes Support in that time as well to see if there was anything they could help us with, but we felt that they didn't provide a ton of useful information to correct the problem.