Itunes not accepting Feedburner

Adulis "Chedo" Mokanan

Feb 13, 2014, 1:03:39 PM2/13/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,
My podcast is powered via soundcloud and since I would like to track my stats I've created a feedburner. When I try to submit the feedburner into the itunes directory I get the  "Podcast cover art must be at least 600 X 600 pixel JPG or PNG, in RGB color space, and hosted on a server that allows HTTP head requests"  I've checked the rss feed that I'm getting from soundcloud and everything seems fine there. I'm thinking there's something I'm overlooking in feedburner. Thanks for your help.

Rss Feed

Feedburner

Nichole Poinski

Mar 16, 2014, 5:50:29 PM3/16/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I got the same thing. Did you get any answers?

steve terrell

May 4, 2014, 1:16:47 PM5/4/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Same problem, but my podcast is hosted by Wordpress.

Eric Feigl

May 8, 2014, 7:17:10 PM5/8/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Same here!  Podcast is powered by Amazon S3.  I've unlocked the link, removed "https" and get exactly the same thing.  What gives?

Brian

Jul 26, 2014, 1:43:23 PM7/26/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I had the same problem. So I created the background I wanted, made sure it was 600 x 600 Pixel and uploaded it to Photobucket.com.  From there I copied the link from the photo and pasted the link in Feedburner and voila !!

Owen Main

Sep 24, 2014, 4:57:26 PM9/24/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Where in the Feedburner Interface can you paste the link to? I feel like I'm missing something here. Having the same issues with it using WP, PowerPress, etc...