Feedburner feed not up-to-date or synced with original xml feed.

The Meditation Podcast

Jan 10, 2016, 9:54:56 PM1/10/16
to Podcasting
Hello, My feedburner feed is out of date, and not validating. The original xml feed is correct, and validates, but the feedburner version contains old content.

I have tried pinging the feed, and even fully resyncronizing. They should be exactly the same, up to the second if I ping or synchronize, right? What am I missing?

Suggestions welcome.

Thanks!

Matti nescio

Jan 10, 2016, 10:21:15 PM1/10/16
to Podcasting
What is the Original feed URL and Feedburner Feed URL ?
does have the newest episode from http://www.themeditationpodcast.com/episodes.html , #29 .

Why it's not valid is pretty obvious , for the 144x144 image , there's no http:// or https://
protocol specified in the URL of the image.

The Meditation Podcast

Jan 10, 2016, 11:18:14 PM1/10/16
to Podcasting
Hi Matti, that's the problem.

That should be the feed address exactly as you say: feeds.feedburner.com/themeditationpodcast/jshO

I fixed the image issue a long time ago. Like I said, the original XML feed is valid, and the feedburner feed *should* be exactly the same.
Message has been deleted

The Meditation Podcast

Jan 11, 2016, 12:28:49 AM1/11/16
to Podcasting
I see what's wrong, but don't know how to fix it.

Feedburner is only syncing item tag stuff, and is not updating any channel stuff that is outside of item tags.

How to fix this?

Thanks!

The Meditation Podcast

Jan 11, 2016, 3:22:13 AM1/11/16