Using Drive and Feedburner to try and host a podcast but iTunes is not accepting it. Could anyone help me with this?

Brian Welzbacher

Feb 5, 2014, 5:21:30 PM2/5/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Here is a website I used to try and set this up: http://www.labnol.org/internet/publish-podcast-on-itunes/28226/

Through Apple's forum I've been told the links of my MP3's  URL needs to be 'http', not 'https' but I don't know how to get rid of that.

Grant Izzo

Feb 7, 2014, 2:57:07 PM2/7/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I followed the same site and ran into a similar problem. Everything worked until i tried to submit to iTunes. iTunes is telling me they are having difficulty downloading my feed. Somehow my feed ended up in MY iTunes library and shows up there just fine. I also tried to contact the author of that site and got an error in delivery.