Podcast Name Wrong

Cindy Jones Lantier

Mar 15, 2014, 6:06:08 AM3/15/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I have a podcast that is about five weeks old. The name of the podcast is wrong in both iTunes and Stitcher. Instead of the podcast name, it shows up under my name. I realized that the problem wasprobably because of the way I entered information into Feedburner when I created my feed. Two or three weeks ago, I went back to the feed and edited the Feed Title and saved. Nothing happened with the name of my podcast. I just validated the Feedburner feed and I see that the title tag contains my name, not the podcast name. How do I fix this? I've heard from people who tried to find my podcast on iTunes, but couldn't because of this issue.

Thanks!
Cindy

Cindy Jones Lantier

Apr 8, 2014, 1:58:15 AM4/8/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
This issue is still a problem for me, and I still don't know how to fix it. Does anyone have any suggestions? I know that people are unable to find my podcast on iTunes and Stitcher, and that's really frustrating! I'd really appreciate any feedback on how to either fix this, or how to contact Feedburner support directly so they can help me address this issue.

Thanks!
Cindy