Issue with iTunes showing new episodes

twocrimewriter...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2017, 7:20:05 AM4/25/17
to Podcasting
Having a problem which I think is related to the RSS feed. New episode hasn't fed through to the iTunes list - yet is available for subscribers. They have told me that there is a problem with "line 1183" on the RSS feed. Not being very technically minded, I can't see where an issue has occurred, which has changed anything. Twenty five episodes before this one have been posted without issue.

Looking further on Feedburner has brought up this

I have zero clue what this means or how I can fix it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

gekiatu

Apr 27, 2017, 9:42:56 PM4/27/17
to Podcasting
はじめまして。最近なりグーグルから私にメールがかなりくるので、何のことかと考えていたところです。
わたしが作ったサイトのフィードにアクセスがおおいらしく、
なに何も考えていたわけではなかったので この先どう進めるか悩んでいます。