change language from EN to HU

emori...@gmail.com

Feb 9, 2017, 6:34:29 PM2/9/17
to Podcasting
I desperately want to change my RSS Feed's language from English to Hungarian, as in my Podcast is indeed hosted in Hungarian, but Itunes lists it as an English one, thus Hungarians won't see it in "New and Noteworthy". I changed my Wordpress blog's language to Hungarian too a few hours ago but the source code of the feed did not change. Is there any way I can make a change?

Nikolay Chilikov

Mar 24, 2017, 6:20:23 AM3/24/17
to Podcasting
Same problem here. Source xml doesn't content language tag, but feedburner adds en-US

emori...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2017, 10:35:52 AM3/25/17
to Podcasting
you know, I could manage to change. It doesnt have to do anything with the feed, but actually the Wordpress site where I publish the episodes was set to English. I changed it to Hungarian then the feed was changed automatically too, after a while.

gekiatu

Apr 27, 2017, 9:09:34 PM4/27/17
to Podcasting
初めてこうしてチャットをしてます、私が昔作ったサイトのフィードの事ですね。