Totally new and wanting to understand stats.

ThunderChildAU

Sep 8, 2016, 8:39:45 PM9/8/16
to Podcasting
New to this podcasting thing and just wanting to get some stats re feedburner.

What i'm after is pretty basic but i cannot seem to wrap my head around the numbers.

I just want 1 number. How many listeners/downloaders do i have?

I get info on subscribers (on average) is this total or new?

Is there one place i can get a definitive number?

Thanks in advance

Thunder

Matti nescio

Sep 14, 2016, 12:46:30 PM9/14/16
to Podcasting
On Friday, September 9, 2016 at 3:39:45 AM UTC+3, ThunderChildAU wrote:
I get info on subscribers (on average) is this total or new?

Some of your subscribers may refresh your feed once an hour, some once a day,
some once a week or even less often, so there really isn't a definitive answer.