Podcasting To iTunes... Establishing what seems unsolvable...

Jess Branas

Apr 29, 2016, 2:11:35 PM4/29/16
to Podcasting
I am using Blogger to store the information about the Podcast (The Logo, File location to the MP3 file). Then I use FeedBurner to "Burn the feed" and make an iTunes XML compatible format.... I have a logo that is the Proper Size. The Feed is here... (http://feeds.feedburner.com/DrinksWithJess) The blog is http://drinkswithjess.blogspot.com/ . The Logo is uploaded to the blog post and is stored on the google servers... I took the image address and used that for the logo but something seems to not be working.

Jess Branas

Apr 29, 2016, 2:15:38 PM4/29/16
to Podcasting
Could it be that the Image is hosted/stored on Google Servers? Should it be stored in a paid hosted plan.

skb

Apr 30, 2016, 12:49:38 PM4/30/16
to Podcasting
Hey, Jess.  There seems to be a problem with the audio file, too.  It doesn't play on your site or through feedburner.
In my experience, you have to burn a feedburner from another RSS feed for a podcast.
Confused about where you're hosting/publishing your podcast itself.  It might make sense to post it on Libsyn or Soundcloud then burn a Feedburner from the RSS feed that either one of those give you.
Sarah