feed won't validate in podcast connect (iTunes)

190 показвания
Преминаване към първото непрочетено съобщение

MythTake

непрочетено,
10.04.2016 г., 2:07:4110.04.16 г.
до Podcasting
Hi all,

I'm new to podcasting and not sure where I'm making a mistake. Hopefully someone can help set me straight. I followed online instructions for setting up a podcast but am having trouble getting it verified in iTunes podcast connect.

My podcast episodes are hosted on Google Drive, then linked to my WordPress blog and funnelled into my RSS feed. So far so good. When I put the feed address into podcasts connect, it doesn't validate. It says "can't download episodes from your feed."

Where is my problem happening and how do I fix it?

Thanks.

Wixen W

непрочетено,
24.06.2016 г., 12:11:0224.06.16 г.
до Podcasting
Having the exact same problem - all over to find a solution, find more people who have the same problem on reddit. Did you figure it out?

Christophe Leray

непрочетено,
10.06.2017 г., 20:50:2010.06.17 г.
до Podcasting
Hi,

I am having the same issue, did you guys find a solution?

Thanks,

Rad Podcast

непрочетено,
8.08.2017 г., 16:37:058.08.17 г.
до Podcasting
Hi, I'm late seeing this post, but just tested the feed posted above, and looks like it's working now.
Отговор до всички
Отговор до автора
Препращане
0 нови съобщения