Can't resynch to updated xml feed

Cheap Astronomy

Jun 21, 2017, 4:44:55 AM6/21/17
to Podcasting
I have been running an RSS feed for 8 years with no issues. I just followed routine this time and nothing happened. I have updated the xml feed file at my end, but Feedburner is still reading last week's xml, as though it's still looking at the cached version. I have pinged and Resynched numerous times. The issue has persisted for 24 hours now.

My feed is: http://www.cheapastro.com/cheapfeed.xml (and it's attached). I have updated my own website since then via Wordpress - so other things that are pointing to my domain can still read files there. I'm baffled - any ideas please?
cheapfeed.xml