Changing the Title of My Podcast as It Appears in iTunes

Jesus at 2AM

Apr 16, 2012, 1:53:18 AM4/16/12
to FeedBurner Help Group - Podcasting
Greetings All~

I currently have a podcast that is working just fine in iTunes, but
would like to modify the title as it appears in iTunes.

I use PowerPress on my website (WordPress) to generate my feed, which,
of course, is routed thru Feedburner to iTunes.

I tried simply changing the name in the "Feed Title" field of the
"Edit Feed Details" screen in Feedburner. I've waited about 48 hrs
and no change in iTunes.

I know very, very little about XML, but was able to look at my XML
Source via Feedburner and see this:

xmlns:feedburner="http://rssnamespace.org/feedburner/ext/1.0"
version="2.0">
<channel>
<title>Jesus at 2AM</title>
<link>http://www.jesusat2am.com</link>

(This is the old title, not the expanded one I entered into the "Feed
Title" field with Feedburner.)

So - begging the simplist, step-by-step instructions - what do I do to
change the title so my expanded version will appear in iTunes?

Can I simply edit that one tag - once - in Feedburner and have the new
title appear from then on? Or is there more to it?

Your help is GREATLY appreciated!!!

Kristen Brown

Apr 17, 2014, 9:58:13 AM4/17/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
I need the same help. For some reason the expanded title isn't showing up. I see in the XML feed that it's the short title in the tag but no idea which "field" populates that. So frustrating.