Burn a feed right this instant as podcaster

netonplus.com netonplus

Mar 30, 2016, 4:21:52 PM3/30/16
to Podcasting
Dear Friend can anyone please help me?

I was trying to use feedburner.google.com as podcaster for my website www.netonplus.com

For that , I have created a folder called feed under http://netonplus.com/ that is http://netonplus.com/feed

and created an xml file called  feedbur.php.xml  and Coding for feedburner.php.xml page is as below

=====Start ======

<?php
ob_start();
include("db.php");
ob_end_clean();
?>

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<rss version="2.0"
<channel>
<title>NetonPlus</title>
<description>NetOnPlus is a leading science and technology media property, devoted to enthusiastically outlining entrepreneurs, analyzing new Internet products, and breaking tech news.</description>
<?php $url=$_REQUEST['url'];?>
<?php  $qry = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM articles WHERE url='$url'", $con);
while($row = mysql_fetch_array($qry))
 {

 ?>
<item>
<title><?php echo $row['title']; ?></title>
<link> http://www.netonplus.com/<?php echo $row['url']; ?></link>
<description><?php echo $row['summary']; ?></description>
<g:image_link>http://netonplus.com/admin/imgupload/<?php echo $row['image'] ?>"  alt="<?php echo $row['title']; ?></g:image_link>
</item>

<?php   }
 ?>
</channel>
</rss>

After that I kept the file feedbur.php.xml under feed folder that is http://netonplus.com/feed/feedbur.php.xml . Then I am using this url (http://netonplus.com/feed/feedbur.php.xml) for podcaste at feedburner.. but its giving error like  "Received HTTP error: "Internal Server Error" while fetching source feed."

Please tell me what mistake I have done ?

Thanks