Feedburner removes the itunes:new-feed-url

shkouts...@googlemail.com

Jul 29, 2014, 4:02:18 PM7/29/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I would like to leave feedburner, of the fear that google will suspend the service.

Therefore, I added the itunes:new-feed-url element in my original feed.

As you can see in my original feed RSS file,
http://rss.happydaypodcast.de/happyday.rss
The new-feed-url entry is there. I hope, that itunes will then look no further to the feedburner copy of the RSS, but into the original one.

But if you take a look at the feedburner RSS URL (which is known to itunes), you will see that feedburner changed parts of the file, but most of all,
removed the itunes:new-feed-url entry.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/HappydayPodcast

How can I tell feedburner to stop doing that, so that itunes will be redirected to the ORIGINAL RSS file?

Thank you for your help.

shkouts...@googlemail.com

Jul 29, 2014, 4:06:51 PM7/29/14
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Of course. 1 minute after I wrote that, the RSS has changed. I guess I was not patient enough.

Sorry for disturbing everyone.

Peace.