Loaded corrupt file, had to remove. Reloaded good file, but now feed showing Unavailable

Ray Clevenger

Oct 30, 2015, 1:07:22 PM10/30/15
to Podcasting
Hey all,

Any help is appreciated. As title says, we loaded a new episode onto Podomatic, but it was corrupt and wouldn't play. We deleted the episode, then loaded a new file that works.

The new episode is working on podomatic, website, etc...  But iTunes and Stitcher (that use feedburner) aren't updating.

iTunes is showing the new episode, but won't play, in app it says file unavailable. Stitcher isn't show the new episode at all.

I tried "pinging feedburner" and also Resync'ing.

Resync gets me:  There is an issue that must be addressed with your source feed for the feed

Any ideas?

Ray Clevenger

Oct 30, 2015, 1:53:35 PM10/30/15
to Podcasting

Figured it out. I had to reload the entire episode on Podomatic, now feed it updating.