Podcast image problem, and no playable episodes

mike ayres

Aug 13, 2015, 2:56:27 PM8/13/15
to Podcasting
I have two problems. I hope I can get a response before too long. The first is that podcasting image preview. The error says "The image URL you entered appears to be improperly formatted or blank. (Note that iTunes only accepts PNG or JPEG images for podcast artwork.) Please re-enter and try Preview again." But I have specifically exported the image to a png file, and have also made the image be at 1400 x 1400 pixels. Adding the frosting onto the cake of all my problems is the testing of my feed to iTunes. Whenever I do this, it will not show me any playable episodes. I only have one this far. I was thinking maybe it had something to do with the audio file being over an hour long? I will supply for you the link to my feedburner and then also the link to the image I am trying to use. I hope that someone can help me soon, thanks.

mike ayres

Aug 13, 2015, 4:48:18 PM8/13/15
to Podcasting
I have resolved the image issue with feedburner by using my wordpress media library. The image was now processed into feedburner but now I am not seeing the image in iTunes associated with my podcast and I am still not seeing my first episode yet.