Podcasting using Soundcloud : Does anyone have an RSS feed that works with Feedburner?

The Egg Carton

Jun 8, 2015, 3:40:27 PM6/8/15
to feedburner...@googlegroups.com
Hello community:

Looking for anyone who has a SUCCESS story of using Soundcloud and then taking that RSS out to iTunes, and then connecting Feedburner for stats.

I cannot get this machine to work properly. Can anyone else?!

Let's put the collective mind together!

- The Egg Carton

Hannah Mumby

Apr 27, 2016, 5:32:29 AM4/27/16
to Podcasting
Hi Egg Carton!

I've done it via this method and am 2 episodes in, and it seems to be working.

You basically have to do it in a different order than you mentioned:

Upload your podcast episodes to Soundcloud, get your Soundcloud RSS feed, put this into feedburner, and then on the iTunes podcast connect, use the feedburner feed as the main feed for your podcast.

So it will basically feed from iTunes like this

iTunes <-- feedburner <-- original soundcloud file

You need to make sure you're toggling the podcast settings in feedburner for it to display correctly in iTunes though.

Does that make sense?

Hannah