Multiple Feeds

HKT Products Ltd

Dec 20, 2017, 1:16:08 PM12/20/17
to Podcasting
Good afternoon All,

I'm hoping somebody can help me. I host my podcast on Soundcloud but have noticed that it isn't showing up in the relevant category today.
I've done some digging around and found out that I subscribed to Feedburner sometime ago and have submitted my RSS feed twice. I haven't used any of the optimisation tools because I think at the time it confused me too much!

Anyways, I now have a different google account and have done it again today. I only realised I'd done it before when it wouldn't let me nominate my own URL because it's already been taken by one of the old accounts.

Can I delete the old accounts feed?

Can anybody help with optimising my podcast so it's in the correct category and the keywords are working?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Newsland Media

May 31, 2018, 6:31:53 PM5/31/18
to Podcasting