Help: Cannot change the name of podcast for Android podcasting apps.

Jonathan Levy

Mar 30, 2016, 9:52:13 AM3/30/16
to Podcasting
We changed the name of our show from 'Hand of the Week' to 'The Breakdown', and have successfully changed it in iTunes.  However, I don't know what to do to change so it works on podcast republic (which is the app I use on my Android phone).  So, it's hard for people to find us because we currently have a different name depending on which OS you use.  Any thoughts or ideas?

Thanks!
Jonathan

Nikolay Chilikov

Mar 24, 2017, 6:47:05 AM3/24/17
to Podcasting
Same here, i changed name in feedburner, but podcastaddict app seems to take name from original dource xml insteed

Nikolay Chilikov

Mar 24, 2017, 9:47:38 AM3/24/17
to Podcasting
You need to go: Optimize/Title.Description burner