BASE/1132 Bound error: array access

SoftRuz

Nov 9, 2011, 4:20:06 AM11/9/11
to FastReport for [x]Harbour, Alaska Xbase++, Visual FoxPro
Hi, I have a bug that sometimes comes out, do you know it?.

Spirin Sergey

Nov 27, 2011, 4:28:59 PM11/27/11
to FastReport for [x]Harbour, Alaska Xbase++, Visual FoxPro
Hello, SoftRuz,

It's a Harbour error, so find it at you code.

---
Sergey Spirin.
FastReport for Xbase-family languages,
www.spirins.com.

SoftRuz

Nov 29, 2011, 11:28:56 AM11/29/11
to FastReport for [x]Harbour, Alaska Xbase++, Visual FoxPro
Hello, It isn`t a Harbour error, becouse only with move a few
Masterdata, sometimes no has error.

Why?

Spirin Sergey

Nov 29, 2011, 11:34:42 AM11/29/11
to FastReport for [x]Harbour, Alaska Xbase++, Visual FoxPro
Hello, SoftRuz,

"BASE/1132 Bound Error" was even in Clipper :))

MasterData is connected to UserDataSet?

---
Sergey Spirin.
FastReport for Xbase-family languages,

http://www.spirins.com.

SoftRuz

Nov 29, 2011, 11:45:12 AM11/29/11
to FastReport for [x]Harbour, Alaska Xbase++, Visual FoxPro
Yes, my MasterData is connected with SetUserDataSet

Spirin Sergey

Nov 29, 2011, 11:51:12 AM11/29/11
to FastReport for [x]Harbour, Alaska Xbase++, Visual FoxPro
Hello, SoftRuz,

> Yes, my MasterData is connected with SetUserDataSet

"BASE/1132 Bound Error" is in your codeblocks in UserDataSet. It
seems you "walk" at array, but do not correctly check array bounds.

--- Sergey Spirin. FastReport for Xbase-family languages,  http://
www.spirins.com.

SoftRuz

Nov 30, 2011, 11:21:49 AM11/30/11
to FastReport for [x]Harbour, Alaska Xbase++, Visual FoxPro
This occurs when the i have a MemoView with data of a MasterData in a
GroupHeader and the data of Memoview hasn´t data.

This problem not is of Harbour, it´s of FastReport.

On 29 nov, 17:51, Spirin Sergey <spi...@paritetsoft.ru> wrote:
> Hello, SoftRuz,
>

> > Yes, my MasterData is connected with SetUserDataSet
>
>    "BASE/1132 Bound Error" is in your codeblocks in UserDataSet. It
> seems you "walk" at array, but do not correctly check array bounds.
>

> --- Sergey Spirin. FastReport for Xbase-family languages,  http://www.spirins.com.

Spirin Sergey

Nov 30, 2011, 11:39:25 AM11/30/11
to FastReport for [x]Harbour, Alaska Xbase++, Visual FoxPro
Hello, SoftRuz,

Show us your :SetUserDaraSet() call.

P.S. FastReport is NOT written in Harbour. So, even theoretically,
it can not by self generates an error "BASE/1132 :))

---
Sergey Spirin.
FastReport for Xbase-family languages,
http://www.spirins.com

SoftRuz

Nov 30, 2011, 12:01:28 PM11/30/11
to FastReport for [x]Harbour, Alaska Xbase++, Visual FoxPro

oReport:SetArray("aListado",aListado,
{"CodigoProducto","NombreProducto","Temporada","NombreColor","Tallas","Cantidad","Cantidades","Precio","Dto1","Dto2","Dto3","Dto4","Dto5","idcabecera","FechaServicio","CodigoColor","idTallaje"})

method
SetArray(cArray,aDatas,aFrItems,bGoTop,bSkipPlus1,bSkipMinus1,bCheckEOF)
class tFastReport
local i:=1,xx:=0
default bGotop:={||i:=1},bSkipPlus1:={||i:=i
+1},bSkipMinus1:={||i:=i-1},bCheckEOF:={||i > len(aDatas)}
::SetUserDataset(cArray,frItemsString(aFrItems),bGotop,bSkipPlus1,bSkipMinus1,bCheckEOF,
{|cField|xx:=frGetValue(cField,aFrItems), aDatas[i,xx]})
return

Spirin Sergey

Nov 30, 2011, 1:47:36 PM11/30/11
to FastReport for [x]Harbour, Alaska Xbase++, Visual FoxPro
Hello, SoftRuz,
Where are frGetValue() and frItemsString()? And at what place
Design/ShowReport are called.

And what version of harbour etc ?

On Nov 30, 9:01 pm, SoftRuz <soft...@gmail.com> wrote:
> oReport:SetArray("aListado",aListado,

> {"CodigoProducto","NombreProducto","Temporada","NombreColor","Tallas","Cant idad","Cantidades","Precio","Dto1","Dto2","Dto3","Dto4","Dto5","idcabecera" ,"FechaServicio","CodigoColor","idTallaje"})

Milan Mehta

Aug 13, 2012, 8:25:33 AM8/13/12
to fastreport_f...@googlegroups.com
Hello, SoftRuz,

Did you find the solution to the problem ?
I am facing the same problem and without any solution.

If someone is ready, I can reconstruct the problem.

The problem occurs when page is complete and the only Total is to be printed on next page.

Can anyone throw light on this problem ?

With best regards,

Milan Mehta.
India.