That happened with Sergey?

ariel...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2012, 1:43:37 PM6/5/12
to FastReport for [x]Harbour, Alaska Xbase++, Visual FoxPro
That happened with Sergey?

unixkd

Jun 24, 2012, 6:20:05 AM6/24/12
to fastreport_f...@googlegroups.com
What happened to Sergey Spirin ? I sent a personal email to him without response. Any news about FastReport 5 ? We need to know if FRAX is dead.

On Tuesday, 5 June 2012 18:43:37 UTC+1, ariel...@gmail.com wrote:
That happened with Sergey?

T-Online

Jun 24, 2012, 6:25:45 AM6/24/12
to fastreport_f...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Sergin dies vor Several Weeks. !!!!!!!!!

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Reinaldo Crespo

Jun 24, 2012, 10:56:23 AM6/24/12
to fastreport_f...@googlegroups.com
I haven’t seen anything from Sergey to indicate that he is dead or alive in over 3 months.

If Sergey is dead, Frax is dead...

Reinaldo Crespo-Bazán

unixkd

Reinaldo

Jun 30, 2012, 5:32:43 PM6/30/12
to fastreport_f...@googlegroups.com
Did I read correctly?  Sergey is dead?  Really?  How do you know?  What is to become of frax?

Thank you for the information,

Reinaldo.

hua

Jul 7, 2012, 3:26:57 AM7/7/12
On Jul 1, 5:32 am, Reinaldo <reinaldo.cre...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Did I read correctly?  Sergey is dead?  Really?  How do you know?  What is
> to become of frax?

May he rest in peace and condolonces to his loved ones -
http://clipper.borda.ru/?1-3-0-00000205-000-0-0-1331018972

Lucas

Jul 30, 2012, 4:48:26 PM7/30/12
to fastreport_f...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Any news about the future of FRX?.

Thanks

Verchenko Andrey

Jul 30, 2012, 5:05:23 PM7/30/12
вторник, 31 июля 2012 г., 0:48:26 UTC+4 пользователь Lucas написал:
Hi,

Any news about the future of FRX?.

Thanks

Sergei's wife continue to work with FastReport!
Her e-mail address: Elena Spirina <spi...@paritetsoft.ru>

Andrey
http://clipper.borda.ru

Reinaldo Crespo

Jul 30, 2012, 5:14:43 PM7/30/12
to fastreport_f...@googlegroups.com
Andrey,

I have written to Elena many times.  No answer.

Reinaldo Crespo-Bazán

Reinaldo Crespo

Jul 30, 2012, 5:33:10 PM7/30/12
to fastreport_f...@googlegroups.com
Today I got a reply on a support ticket from Vladimir Andretsov [helpdesk staff].   He says that they will contact Antonio Linares so that maybe he can take over frh...?

Reinaldo Crespo-Bazán

Verchenko Andrey

Jul 31, 2012, 3:10:53 AM7/31/12
to fastreport_f...@googlegroups.com
I'll give her your message. But do not worry about the fate of FRX, the program will continue to evolve. Now just a transition period that is associated with severe loss of Sergei.
Forgive me for my english. This translator Google.

On Jul 30, 2012, at 5:05 PM, Verchenko Andrey wrote:

вторник, 31 июля 2012 г., 0:48:26 UTC+4 пользователь Lucas написал:
Hi,

Any news about the future of FRX?.

Thanks

Sergei's wife continue to work with FastReport!
Her e-mail address: Elena Spirina <spi...@paritetsoft.ru>

Andrey
http://clipper.borda.ru

Reinaldo Crespo

Jul 31, 2012, 8:01:51 AM7/31/12
to fastreport_f...@googlegroups.com
Andrey;

It is encouraging to read your words.  It was sad indeed to learn about Sergey’s fate.  Thank you for staying in touch.

Reinaldo Crespo-Bazán

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/fastreport_for_x_harbour/-/XmY8SVgnilQJ.

Jose Valle

Aug 1, 2012, 7:16:10 AM8/1/12
to fastreport_f...@googlegroups.com
-->> Elena answer:

Hello, Jose Manuel Garcia del Valle!
Thanks for kind words!
Now I can't tell about plans for the program.
We solve a question of rights of succession.
Spirina Elena.

Lucas

Aug 19, 2012, 6:16:51 PM8/19/12
to fastreport_f...@googlegroups.com