Sale Solar Panel 10 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Silicon Fast Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 9:57:22 AM6/25/14
to fardafs...@googlegroups.com
Best deal Solar Panel 10 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Silicon from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheapSolar Panel 10 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Silicon now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Solar Panel 10 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Silicon
Product By : B008SFLFIU

Solar Panel 10 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Silicon SPECIFICATIONS CELL: Multicrystalline Silicon Solar Cell ( 78mm x 26mm ) Number of cells and connections: 36 ( 4 x 9 ) Dimensions of module: 350 x 300 x 25 ( mm ) / 13.8 x 11.8 x 0.98 ( in ) Weight: 1.4 ( kg ) / 3.11 ( lb ) Power at STC ( Pm ): 10W Maximum Power Voltage ( Vpm ): 17.4V Maximum Power Current ( Ipm ): 0.58A Open Circuit Voltage ( Voc ): 21.7V Short Circuit Current ( Isc ): 0.65A Tolerance: (+-)5% Module Efficiency: 9.5% LIMITS Operating Temperature: -40 to + 85 ºC / - 40 to + 185 ºF Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC Series Fuse Raiting: 10A COMPONENTS AND MECHANICAL DATA Front Glass: 3.2mm tempered Junction Box: IP-65 rated Cable Lengths: 3000MM APPROX. 9 FT Frame: Anodized Aluminum Alloy Type 6063-T5 Encapsulation Material: EVA(0.5 +- 0.05mm thickness ) Temperature Range: -40 to + 85 ºC Back Foil: White Pet ( 0.2 +- 0.03mm thickness ) Max Load: 5400Pa TEMPERATURE COEFFICIENT Nominal Operation Cell Temperature: 48ºC to +- 2 ºC Current Temperature Coefficient: 0.06+-0.01%/K Voltage Temperature Coefficient: - ( 78+-10 ) mv/K Power Temperature Coefficient: - ( 0.5+-0.05 ) %/K If you are searching Solar Panel 10 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Silicon. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Solar Panel 10 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Silicon by {brand}?

You can buy Solar Panel 10 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Silicon best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Solar Panel 10 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Silicon Review . Buy Cheap Solar Panel 10 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Silicon . Discount Today Solar Panel 10 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Panel 10 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Silicon Rating