Cheap Price Bosch EL-51253 Power Max 30 Amp Electric Vehicle Charging Station with 18\' Cord Order Now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:52:48 PM6/25/14
to fardafs...@googlegroups.com
Get discount Bosch EL-51253 Power Max 30 Amp Electric Vehicle Charging Station with 18' Cord sale now today, Best buy Bosch EL-51253 Power Max 30 Amp Electric Vehicle Charging Station with 18' Cord by B00FM7B1AO low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

Bosch EL-51253 Power Max 30 Amp Electric Vehicle Charging Station with 18' Cord

Product By : B00FM7B1AO
It's never been so affordable to quickly and efficiently charge your electric vehicle. Utilizing Bosch expertise in household appliances and automotive solutions, the Power Max 240 Volt charging station is UL-certified and is designed to safely charge electric vehicles. Power Max is one of the perfect solutions for all indoor and outdoor electric vehicle charging needs and can be either wall or pedestal mounted. The Power Max is a hard wired and comes with an 18 foot SAE J1772 connector/cable. The unit dimension is 16 inch long x 14 inch wide and is 5 inch deep and weighs 14 pounds. Specifications: Amperage - 30 amperes, voltage 208 VAC to 240 VAC, input/output power 7.2 Kilowatt, input current 30 amperes, breaker size 40 amperes, temperature rating -22 Degrees Fahrenheit to +122 Degrees Fahrenheit and is NEMA Type 3R indoor/outdoor rated. If you are searching Bosch EL-51253 Power Max 30 Amp Electric Vehicle Charging Station with 18' Cord. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Bosch EL-51253 Power Max 30 Amp Electric Vehicle Charging Station with 18' Cord?

Check Deals and reviews for Bosch EL-51253 Power Max 30 Amp Electric Vehicle Charging Station with 18' Cord best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy Bosch EL-51253 Power Max 30 Amp Electric Vehicle Charging Station with 18' Cord today. Please check price & read review before buy. Bosch EL-51253 Power Max 30 Amp Electric Vehicle Charging Station with 18' Cord Review . Buy Cheap Bosch EL-51253 Power Max 30 Amp Electric Vehicle Charging Station with 18' Cord . Discount Today Bosch EL-51253 Power Max 30 Amp Electric Vehicle Charging Station with 18' Cord Bosch EL-51253 Power Max 30 Amp Electric Vehicle Charging Station with 18' Cord Rating