Best Deal Alemite 1056-SE4 Heavy-Duty Grease Gun, 10,00 psi, Delivery 1 oz./16 Strokes, 16 oz. Bulk or 14 oz. Cartridge, 3-Way Loading Special Discount

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:50:11 PM6/25/14
to fardafs...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy Alemite 1056-SE4 Heavy-Duty Grease Gun, 10,00 psi, Delivery 1 oz./16 Strokes, 16 oz. Bulk or 14 oz. Cartridge, 3-Way Loading with big discount? We offer special price Alemite 1056-SE4 Heavy-Duty Grease Gun, 10,00 psi, Delivery 1 oz./16 Strokes, 16 oz. Bulk or 14 oz. Cartridge, 3-Way Loading for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

Alemite 1056-SE4 Heavy-Duty Grease Gun, 10,00 psi, Delivery 1 oz./16 Strokes, 16 oz. Bulk or 14 oz. Cartridge, 3-Way Loading
Sale Price : Check Price Now
Alemite 1056-SE4 Heavy-Duty Grease Gun, 10,00 psi, Delivery 1 oz./16 Strokes, 16 oz. Bulk or 14 oz. Cartridge, 3-Way Loading Review

This Alemite 1056-SE4 heavy-duty grease gun, which comes with a rigid extension and coupler, delivers lubricant at pressures up to 10,000 pounds per square inch (psi) at a rate of 1 oz. per 16 strokes in high-volume mode and can load lubricant three ways: 14 oz. cartridge, suction, or fast refill from an Alemite loader pump. A dual mode lever mechanism makes it possible to choose either high-volume output or high-pressure delivery. Under high-pressure mode, it delivers 1 oz. for every 25 strokes and it has a cylinder capacity of 16 oz. The grease gun's makes it durable. The die cast steel head of this grease gun and its heavy-duty construction give it durability, its zinc plating makes it resistant to corrosion, and the lower portion of its lever has a vinyl cover to make it easier to grip. The follower requires no disassembly of the gun when switching between bulk loading and using cartridges. A bleeder valve keeps the grease gun from building up excessive pressure in the cylinder. The 1/8" NPTF (National Pipe Thread Fuel) gun outlet accommodates various extensions. This heavy-duty grease gun injects grease into standard grease fittings and is suitable for applications such as lubricating motor vehicles, construction and industrial equipment, and aeronautics.

Oil and grease guns are handheld tools that inject lubricant (dispensed from the barrel or cylinder cartridge) into metal mechanical assemblies. Electric and air-powered grease guns can dispense large volumes of lubricant in commercial applications, while battery-powered (cordless) grease guns are more suitable for mobile and remote applications. Manual grease guns (lever, pistol-grip, screw-type, push-type, and suction) vary in duty and have either a rigid or flexible hose extension for attaching nozzles or a nozzle with coupler for standard grease fittings. Oil and grease guns are used in a broad variety of applications including vehicles of all types, construction equipment, factory and agricultural machinery, and aeronautics, among others.

Alemite manufactures lubrication and fluid handling systems and components. The company, founded in 1918, is headquartered in Fort Mill, SC.

What's in the Box?
  • Grease gun
  • Rigid extension
  • Coupler
If you are searching Alemite 1056-SE4 Heavy-Duty Grease Gun, 10,00 psi, Delivery 1 oz./16 Strokes, 16 oz. Bulk or 14 oz. Cartridge, 3-Way Loading. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Alemite 1056-SE4 Heavy-Duty Grease Gun, 10,00 psi, Delivery 1 oz./16 Strokes, 16 oz. Bulk or 14 oz. Cartridge, 3-Way Loading?

We have best Alemite 1056-SE4 Heavy-Duty Grease Gun, 10,00 psi, Delivery 1 oz./16 Strokes, 16 oz. Bulk or 14 oz. Cartridge, 3-Way Loading for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about Alemite 1056-SE4 Heavy-Duty Grease Gun, 10,00 psi, Delivery 1 oz./16 Strokes, 16 oz. Bulk or 14 oz. Cartridge, 3-Way Loading please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Alemite 1056-SE4 Heavy-Duty Grease Gun, 10,00 psi, Delivery 1 oz./16 Strokes, 16 oz. Bulk or 14 oz. Cartridge, 3-Way Loading Review . Buy Cheap Alemite 1056-SE4 Heavy-Duty Grease Gun, 10,00 psi, Delivery 1 oz./16 Strokes, 16 oz. Bulk or 14 oz. Cartridge, 3-Way Loading . Discount Today Alemite 1056-SE4 Heavy-Duty Grease Gun, 10,00 psi, Delivery 1 oz./16 Strokes, 16 oz. Bulk or 14 oz. Cartridge, 3-Way Loading Alemite 1056-SE4 Heavy-Duty Grease Gun, 10,00 psi, Delivery 1 oz./16 Strokes, 16 oz. Bulk or 14 oz. Cartridge, 3-Way Loading Rating